KResearch KR-Imager STR V2
Stereo Imager Plugin
KR-Imager STR V2 is a superb quality stereo image enhancer audio plug-in with unique processing capabilities.
This new version gives complete control to the artist by allowing phase manipulation, the choice of the stereo enhancement frequency bands, dry/wet signal mix, and delay control between channels. A Goniometer and a Correlation display are added for visual feedback in stereo phase correction and image expansion. Additionally, a new resizable vector Graphical User Interface (GUI) with new gestured enabled controls is used matching different screen sizes and adding user convenience in preset editing.
In a conventional stereo imager enhancer design the input audio signal is divided into a very small number of frequency bands using time-domain filters which are then used to distribute the filtered results to the left and right stereo audio channels. KR-Imager STR V2 uses a frequency domain engine that divides the signal into hundreds of individual frequency components allowing a very detailed expansion of the input audio signal by means of user-selectable algorithms.
The KR-Imager STR V2 supports two stereo image animation methods and an additional freeze morph function which are used to provide dynamic time variable stereo imaging. Foremost, the algorithmic sweep method, whereas the selected algorithmic 'filter' or transform is changing the frequency response bands according to a user-specified change rate. Furthermore, a morph method, whereas two different algorithms are combined (morphed) in realtime according to a user-specified rate. The KR-Imager STR V2 engine allows the use of sweep and morph stereo image animation methods individually or concurrently, hence further enriching the variations of the resulting stereo image.
The KR-Imager STR V2 can be used to process in terms of stereo imaging MONO audio signals as well as to enhance already existing STEREO audio material. When used with already existing STEREO audio KR-Imager STR V2 further enhances the existing stereo image by widening the input audio signal at its output.
The KR-Imager STR V2 can produce an output audio signal which is spectrally neutral and balanced at all times, i.e. it does not change the inputs frequency components (NO additional coloring of the input audio signal), but only widen the stereo image for more pleasant listening. Additionally using the new featured controls (stereo delay, Bandpass filter, phase, and mix control) KR-Imager STR V2 can alter the spectral content of the input signal for producing enhanced stereo imaging effects tailored to the artist's needs.
To achieve the above functionality, KR-Imager STR V2 uses the Spectral Transformation Resynthesis (STR) platform. a frequency domain proprietary DSP platform developed by KResearch Multimedia.
STR is a full-bandwidth, alias-free, linear DSP platform operating exclusively in the frequency domain using specially developed spectral transforms for sound synthesis and effect design.
- Proprietary STR DSP engine operating
- exclusively in the frequency domain for unique effect production.
- Left/Right/Both input channel selector
- Left and Right Input delay controls
- Input channel swap/invert selector
- Input Low/High Bandpass filter controls
- Primary and Secondary "Shape" algorithm selection control
- Effect "Depth" control
- Algorithm "Sweep" speed control
- Morph enable control
- Morph speed control
- Morph Freeze enable control
- Morph algorithm mix control for frozen morphing
- Scope input gain control
- Output signal phase control
- Dry/Wet signal mix control
- Resizable GUI
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz / AMD Athlon 64 or higher
- Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit
- Intel Core Duo 2.3Ghz or higher
- Mac OS 10.7.5 (Lion) - 10.9.x (Mavericks)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.