JSD Truth Custom Black & Gold Drums
Drum Samples in WAV, GOG and NKI Formats
Truth Custom Kit, "Black and Gold" (2010) [Package: 4 drums, 9 cymbals]
Recorded, Edited, Mixed by Joey Sturgis
Played by Eric Choi of "We Came As Romans" in 2010
Full Package Includes:
- Drumagog GOG files, (kick, snare, hi tom, low tom)
- Kontakt Instruments, ALL (full Kontakt 4+ required)
- Kontakt Multi, entire drum set in one instrument
- Format-WAV file for each sample
- Each drum recorded with articulations and performed velocity
- Cubase Drum Map for use with Kontakt Multi
- Kick, 22x18, 10-ply, maple
- Snare, 14x7, 20-ply, maple w/ 10 ply reinforcement rings
- Rack Tom, 12x7, 10-ply, maple
- Floor Tom, 16x14, 10-ply, maple
- Kick: Truth standard batter & resonant
- Snare: Remo Emperor X Batter, Truth standard resonant
- Toms: Attack 2-ply batter, Attack 1-ply medium resonant
- Recorded at 44.1kHz 24 bit in .wav format
- Preamps used: API 3124, Digimax d8, RME FF800
- "Perfect dynamics" achieved by pre-volume levelling of each articulation
- all samples are "panned" from the drummer's perspective
- pre-mixed and ready for production by Joey Sturgis
- Kick: Format-AUdix D6
- Snare: Shure SM57
- Toms: Sennheiser MD 421-II
- Overheads: Neumann KM184, spaced stereo pair
- Room: Rode K2
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.