JSD Dreaming Heavy
Cymbal Samples in WAV and NKI Formats
Recorded, Edited, Mixed by Joey Sturgis
Kontakt Instruments, ALL (full Kontakt 4 only)
Kontakt Multi, entire cymbal set in one instrument
Format-WAV file for each sample
Each cymbal recorded with articulations and performed velocity
Cubase Drum Map for use with Kontakt Multi
"Silence" Articulation fades out any cymbals that were ringing
This is useful for fast breaks when bells or splashes are hit just before a cymbal choke. Fade out all cymbals just before the cymbal choke and the fade will occur underneath the actual choke.
- Hi-hat - Paiste Rude 15in
- Crash - Dream Bliss 20in
- Splash - Dream Contact 12in
- Splash - Dream Contact 10in
- Crash - Dream Energy 20in
- Fast Crash - Zildjian A Custom 14in
- Crash - Dream Energy 22in
- Ride/Ride Crash - Zildjian Sweet Ride 21in
- China - Dream Bliss 20in
- FX Various Crash Cymbals (ie: swells of huge cymbals)
- Recorded at 44.1 kHz 24 bit in .wav format
- Pres Used: API 3124+, DigiMax D8, RME FF800, Great River ME-1NV
- Clocks Used: Apogee Big Ben
- Converters Used: RME FF800, DIGI 192 I/O
- "Perfect Dynamics" achieved by pre-volume levelling of each articulation
- All samples are "pre-panned" from the drummer's perspective
- Pre-Mixed and ready for production by Joey Sturgis
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.