iZotope Nectar 3 Plus
Vocal Processing Plugin
Vocals, in The Mix
Get your vocals to sit in the mix with the most sophisticated set of tools designed for vocal production.
From corrective to creative vocal production all the way to the final polish, Nectar 3 Plus brings out your intended performance in isolation and in the context of the mix.
An improved Vocal Assistant: Unmask gives you new insight into how your vocal fits in the mix, with new EQ Amount and Dynamic controls that let you handle masking easily and transparently.
Put your vocals in their place with everything you need for a clear, professional sound.
Nectar 3's Vocal Assistant creates a custom preset for your vocal to sit right in the mix. Like an extra pair of trusted ears, Vocal Assistant listens to your audio and gets you started by detecting and auto-adjusting level inconsistencies, identifying resonant peaks, timbre variations, and harsh frequencies.
Vocal Assistant will intelligently set EQ nodes, analyze dynamics, and set suggested compression settings, remove pesky sibilants, create space, ambience, and more. Once you’ve arrived at an optimal starting point, add your personal touch.
Improved! Vocal Assistant: Unmask
Nectar 3 adds new ability to address masking of any vocal with Vocal Assistant: Unmask. Through inter-plugin communication, Unmask will communicate with any instance of Nectar 3, Neutron 3 (available separately), or iZotope Relay (included with Nectar 3) to create the perfect nest for your vocal.
Nectar 3 Plus' brand new EQ section lets you scale the amount of masking to taste, ensuring your vocal is loud and clear without causing artifacts or loss of energy in your other tracks.
The new Dynamic setting tracks the vocal and ensures the unmasking only occurs when the voice is present, keeping other instruments from receiving unwanted EQ cuts.
Nectar 3 Plus talks to other plug-ins in your session to help you accomplish a variety of mixing tasks.
Appearing in the Visual Mixer, Masking Meter, Tonal Balance Control 2, and Insight 2's Intelligibility Meter, Nectar 3 sits alongside instances of VocalSynth 2, Insight 2, Ozone 9, and Relay to seamlessly streamline the vocal mixing process.
Neutron 3, VocalSynth 2, Insight 2, Ozone 9, and Tonal Balance Control 2 are available as part of Music Production Suite 4.
All the EQ, Just for You
Nectar 3 includes two new 24-band Dynamic EQs form-fit to the unique needs of vocals. Transparent and clear, the Dynamic EQs serve both corrective and creative applications with adaptive nodes for frequency sculpting and pitch tracking.
The new Follow EQ mode allows direct, dynamic tracking of pitch, eliminating the need for manual editing of individual resonant frequencies and harmonics for active shaping of timbre and tone.
Follow EQ Mode automatically sculpts and shapes your vocal in real time, locking on to pitch to help remove unwanted resonances, dynamically remove low-end rumble, and shape tone while preserving the natural character of your vocal.
Follow EQ Mode will ride selected frequencies and their harmonics for unparalleled control of pitch information so you don't have to make hours of corrective manual edits by hand.
The Pinnacle of Audio Plug-In Design
Underscored by ultramodern and luxurious graphic experiences, Nectar 3 directly integrates your actions with what you see within its smooth, delightful visualizations.
With new ways to interact with key module settings, a resizable interface, exciting metering animations, and new contextual selection settings, it's a visual experience so smooth, you won't want to go back to knobs and faders.
Your Complete Vocal Chain
Nectar 3 addresses every part of working with vocals after recording.
With fourteen core components that directly address vocal mixing in one package, Nectar 3 tackles pre-mix issues like auto-leveling, breath removal, and corrective EQ, creative processes like adding depth, effects, and character, and mixing musts like compression, polish, and finding the perfect mix placement.
It's one-stop from capture to creation.
Catch Every Breath
Nectar 3 is also bundled with iZotope RX 8 Breath Control, which is designed to intelligently detect breaths in dialogue or vocal recordings and automatically suppress them, saving invaluable time in the comping and prep stage of vocal editing.
A Match Made in Heaven: Celemony Melodyne 5 Essential
As an added benefit to Nectar 3's built-in pitch correction module, iZotope has partnered with Celemony to include Melodyne 5 Essential: GRAMMY-award winning pitch and time correction.
Melodyne adds surgical, intuitive, and truly transparent pitch adjustment capabilities that are an industry standard in professional studios around the world.
- Vocal Assistant: One-click custom preset creation created with machine learning technology to help your vocal fit in the mix in seconds
- Improved! Unmask puts your vocal at the forefront of your mix by carving away other competing mix elements directly from Vocal Assistant's menu screen
- Dynamic EQ with new Follow EQ Mode to track down pesky resonances and remove them in real-time, saving valuable time and energy
- Auto Level Mode adjusts the level of your vocal before it even starts processing, eliminating the need for corrective dynamics, or riding the fader
- Inter-plugin Communication: Nectar 3 can communicate with other instances of iZotope plug-ins in your session to address mix issues, tonal balance, masking, and more
- Twelve modules for completely vocal-focused production and mixing including: Corrective and Creative Dynamic EQs, Compression, Harmony, Pitch, De-Esser, Saturation, Reverb, Gate, and Dimension
- Component RX 8 Breath Control plug-in for reducing unwanted breaths without sacrificing audio quality with the power of iZotope RX 8
- Melodyne 5 essential for GRAMMY-award winning time and pitch correction
- iZotope Relay: your hub for intelligently connecting your entire mix to your iZotope plug-in collection
- Hundreds of professionally designed presets for music and dialogue applications
- MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.