Standalone Audio Editing Software
IrcamLAB TS2 sets a new standard in digital audio editing. It is a powerful audio toolbox application for professionals to edit or magically transform, time-stretch and manipulate audio files.
TS2 has been re-designed from scratch thanks to the amazing feedback and requests collected by users over the years. It processes an accurate real-time sonogram display and handles full automation over the "Master Module" with multi-format plug-in insertion.
As a full mono/stereo audio editor. TS2 can edit any audio regions (Copy, Cut, Paste), transpose, "Transient Design", and offer remix, extensive mastering capabilities, and much more with unprecedented accuracy.
The TS2 application is a comprehensive suite of tools focused on the acclaimed SuperVP Engine to process complex audio editing tasks that includes full automation of parameters such as; Pitch, Transposition, Time Stretching, Remix Noise, Sinus & Transient. TS2 also supports the hosting of 3rd party external VST/AU effects from plug-in manufacturers.
Post-production professionals, audio engineers, sound designers, musicians and video editors alike use TS2 to transform recordings into production-ready audio files.
TS2 also includes a creative Spectral Clipping effect with version 2.2 and above.
Spectral clipping is a dynamic filtering effect that performs an energy clipping process on the signal, retaining the spectral component corresponding to a specified energy range. This energy range is defined by a minimum and a maximum value in decibels.
Any spectral component with an energy below the minimum threshold is muted and the energy of the spectral components is clipped by the maximum threshold.
The spectral clipping effect is a creative tool, between a distortion and a musical filter effect. Experimentation is a good way to discover the new sonic territories offered by this process (for example; on drums, guitars, vocals, etc).
- Full Audio Editing Capabilities
- Copy, Cut, Paste, Loop functions on Audio Regions
- Full Automation over the SuperVP engine
- Individual Volume Control with Fade In & Out
- Multi Regions Editing with Cross-fades
- Unlimited Undo steps
- Multiple Audio Files Management (multichannel up to 256 channels)
- Multiple Documents
- Multi Ruler Control (time, second)
- Loop and Tempo Calculator
- Multi Windows and Multi-Screen Visualization
- Real-Time Sonogram View
- Export of Audio and Command Lines
- Spectral Clipping effect
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1024x768 screen resolution or higher