Garritan World Instruments
World Virtual Instruments
Travel the world with Garritan sounds
World Instruments is a unique, comprehensive sound library featuring more than 350 virtual software instruments from around the world. From traditional Chinese orchestras to Gamelan ensembles, from Taiko groups to Bollywood bands, Garritan World Instruments gives you the tools to add exotic sounds to your music.
Expand your sonic palette with exotic World sounds
Garritan World Instruments is a great tool for all types of music composers and producers including orchestra, film and game audio. It is also perfect for anyone looking to expand their sound palette with exotic and exciting instruments to inject a new sound into their compositions. This library is a comprehensive collection of sample sounds not found in any other collection. The World Instruments virtual instrument library integrates the uniquely powerful and high-performance ARIA Player.
Over 350 instruments from all regions of the globe:
- The sampled sounds capture the essence of these enthralling instruments while providing the necessary controls to play them expressively.
- Large variety of wind, percussion, and string instruments from India, Japan, Africa, China, the Middle East, Latin America, Australia, and other regions.
The Garritan World Instruments sound library is proudly powered by the ARIA Player. No need to purchase a separate sampler.
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.