Garritan Classic Pipe Organs
Organ Virtual Instrument
Garritan Classic Pipe Organs brings the power and majesty of the pipe organ into your studio, place of worship, rehearsal room, or home. This collection spans 400 years of organ building with instruments from the Baroque, Classical, Renaissance, Romantic, and Modern eras. You can combine stops from different organs to create new instruments, and use convolution sampled reverb to place any organ in a cathedral, concert hall, or other space for spectacular results.
Six different pipe organs spanning 400 years of organ building
Garritan Classic Pipe Organs is the only library of its kind to offer a choice of six different historic pipe organs that span more than four hundred years. Baroque, Classical, Renaissance, Romantic, and two Modern pipe organs are represented in this collection. You can play music from the early music repertoire, Bach, lush romantic music, or post-modern music. The Classic Pipe Organs sampled sound library integrates the uniquely powerful and high-performance ARIA Player.
75 Stops and Combinations
- Powerful mixing allows combining stops from different organs to create new instruments.
- Ensemble files provide an easy way to load preset mixtures and combinations of stops that are ready to use.
The Garritan Classic Pipe Organs sound library is proudly powered by the ARIA Player. No need to purchase a separate sampler.
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.