Flux Ircam Verb V3
Room Reverb Plugin
State of the Art Room Acoustics and Reverberation
Following a decade of intense research by the Acoustic and Cognitive Spaces Team at IRCAM, the Ircam Verb v3 introduce state of the art techniques for room acoustics simulation utilizing advanced perceptive models, concealing the complexity behind the actual reverb algorithms, all in order to provide an intuitive experience for the user.
- Up to 10 channels Input/Output with support for Dolby Atmos
- Pro Tools HD 7.1.2 & 7.0.2 Dolby Atmos Bus Support
- Channel Routing Matrix for routing the I/O channels depending on the actual control room monitor setup (for surround/multichannel use).
- Input/Output Gain (-/+ 12 dB) for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
- Dry/Wet control for blending the original signal with the processed signal.
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal
- Graphical representation of Early, Cluster and Reverb. Room Size.
- High-density setting for selecting standard/ high-density reverberation engine.
- Decay Time controls for adjusting the decay time as well as the relative decay time of the High/Mid/Low frequencies explicitly.
- A set of 3-band filters applied to each part of the time structure for fine tuning the reverberation characteristics.
- Creative Perceptual Reverb Options parameters;
- Infinite (“deep-freezing” the reverb)
- Air Absorption/Roll Freq. simulates the frequency dependent air absorption.
- Modal Density, the frequency “smoothness” of the reverb engine
- Panning, virtual source panning-direction offset
- Width, panning width
- Diffuseness, the directional information of the reverberation.
- Open Sound Control Support
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3