DJ Swivel Knocktonal
Dynamic Resonance Enhancer Plugin
Knocktonal is a note-based resonance enhancer, allowing users to boost (or cut) resonances as well as their corresponding harmonic overtones. Simply put, Knocktonal allows you to tune your drums without the need for destructive re-pitching of samples.
Equipped with both Resonance and Subtractive EQs, Knocktonal offers complete control over your root notes as well harmonic overtones with up to 30 bands of resonance. It can be used both statically, or dynamically with separate MIDI input channels for both your additive and subtractive EQs. Knocktonal also has a built-in limiter so you can push your signal as loud as you want for a smooth clean sound.
Whether you want to turn your kicks into punchy 808s, create percussive lead instruments, or simply glue your drums to the key of the song, Knocktonal offers surgical precision over the sound of your drums in the most musical way possible.
- Note-based resonance shaping
- Control root notes and harmonic overtones
- Up to 30 bands of resonance
- MIDI input for both EQs
- Built-in limiter
- Resizable User Interface
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Includes 2 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, VST3 (all 64-bit only)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.