Spectral Enhancer, Compressor & Limiter Plugin for Windows only
- 3 Bands.
- Splitting filter: Single-Pole IIR/-6dB Oct x 2 (Stereo) x 3 (Bands).
- Band Range: 0-1kHz/1kHz-10kHz/10kHz-Inf (with -6dB/Oct Crossover Roll Off).
- Algorithm: VADP - Virtual Analog Dynamics Processing.
- Envelope: Self Adjusted Attack / Release.
- Ratio: 1:1 to 1:128.
- Threshold Range: -Inf dB to 0.0dB, Exponential Curve.
- 4 Bands (Bipole Shelving IIR Filter - (1 x Low-Shelf + 2 x Peaking + 1 x Hi-Shelf) x 2 (Stereo).
- Serial Routing.
- Auto Adjustment.
- Type: Mathematical Waveshaping.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.