Best Service Accordions 2
13 Accordion Virtual Instruments for Kontakt Player
The biggest virtual Accordion Collection available
Ever since its release Accordions has become the first choice when it comes to ultra-realistic and above all, playable accordion libraries. Like its predecessor Accordions 2, has been produced by Eduardo Tarilonte and features not only double the content, but also a completely revised user interface as well as premade rhythms for the left hand.
Accordions 2 has 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins, all instruments have been recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone. Even subtle sounds from an accordion, like key and button noises, were carefully captured to increase the realism of your performance.
Includes 13 painstakingly sampled instruments:
French Musette Accordion: A true french musette accordion if you are looking for the beFormat-AUtiful Parisian sound.
Steirisches Accordion (both hands): The accordion sound from the alpine folk music of Format-AUstria, the German state of Bavaria, and the Italian South Tyrol among others.
Wooden Melodica: A beFormat-AUtiful, handcrafted melodica, 3 registers included.
Bass Accordion: A deep bass accordion intended to play low registers in the accordion orchestra.
Concert Accordion (both hands): A wonderful Pigini concert accordion with 15 registers. Includes left-hand basses.
Folk Accordion (both hands): A Mengascini accordion perfect for folk music with 5 registers. Includes left-hand basses.
Bandoneon: An Alfred Arnold bandoneon with just a few serial numbers ahead of the one that Astor Piazzolla played all around the world. The true sound of tango.
Concertina: The sound of the sailor songs
- Over 8.000 samples
- 13 instruments in total
- 3 kinds of bellow shake
- Premade rhythms for the left hand
- 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins
- Key and button noises for ultra-realistic performances
- Recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone
- Advanced but easy to use Kontakt scripting signed by Günter Hirscher
- Library size ~ 6.2 GB
- Compatible with Kontakt or Kontakt Player 5.71 or newer
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.