Audified ToneSpot Bass Pro
Bass Processor Plugin
Improves the tone no matter what amp, pedal or plugin you are using for your bass guitar processing.
Swiss Army Knife for all tone hunters. Designed to fit the extreme heavy genres as well as the more traditional ones.
- Best mixing tricks for bass guitar processing
- Monstrous processing power and flexibility
- Musically labeled controls
- Settings based on the analysis of thousands of world-class records
- Time-saver: No need to use many amp sims
- Intelligent gain staging
Bass guitar can take a lot of processing. It’s because the bass often fights against heavily distorted and harmonically rich layers of guitars or synths. So you need the tone that can cut through. The bass has to be super-consistent, and tight but it also needs to have balls in the bottom-end and pretty nasty midrange at the same time. Sometimes it needs to be almost as distorted as the synth stuff so it can't be overlooked in the mix.
There is a simpler solution. Tone Spot is just one processor doing everything. One missing product you need for every amp or simulation. It is a key to success full of tricks, extensive know-how and still with a lot of freedom.
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.