Audified STA Preamp 2
Adding 5 types of valve saturation to your tracks, the STA Preamp is the core effect of the STA series.
The precise simulation of several valve circuits gives the STA effects their unique analog feel and warmth.
- Powerful DSP
- Perfect high-end tube sound
- Really unique and warm character
- 5 valve circuit modes available
- Precise circuit simulation
- Universal use
The valve saturation color of the STA Effects depends on the Mode selection. Changing the type of tube circuit affects the tube working point and frequency response.
- P - Presence – a higher amount of mid-high frequencies allows better cutting through the mix.
- V - Vintage – has smoother highs and more even harmonics.
- B - Brown – has an almost flat response with only light high frequencies rolling off and nice higher harmonics punch.
- W - White – has a higher amount of higher frequencies and a balanced ratio between the even and odd harmonics.
- L - LoFi – contains less low and high frequencies. We make our plug-ins as real as possible with all the natural analog feeling and side effects.
The ordinary digital effects mix their wet and dry signals as simple as A+B=C. This is as cool as all the standards you may rely on. When we deal with vacuum tubes, there is also another approach possible.
STA (Summing Tube Amplifier) uses two signal paths, one is processed by modulation or spectral change and the other is not processed. These two signals are mixed using a vacuum tube. This gives "ordinary" effects like Flanger or Phaser a really unique and warm character.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.