Apogee FX Clearmountain's Spaces
Bob Clearmountain Signature Reverb Plugin
One of the most unique sonic building blocks from Clearmountain’s Domain is now available as a separate plugin at an incredible price! The Apogee Clearmountain’s Spaces plugin reproduces Bob Clearmountain’s personalized workflow for creating the distinctive, rich spaces where his mixes live. With the very same echo chamber profiles and processing he's used on countless hit records, Clearmountain’s Spaces lets you envelop your tracks in unique and cohesive atmospheres that set your mixes apart.
- Three Customized, Clearmountain Spaces
- Clearmountain Expert Presets
- Composite Spaces Mixer
- Input Processing with 3-Band EQ & De-Esser
- Real-Time Spaces Visualizer
- Flexible Plugin Window Resizing
Clearmountain's Personalized Workflow and Spaces
Even with the simple operation of “adding reverb” to a mix, Clearmountain has developed a highly personalized workflow for creating the distinctive sonic environments that make his mixes stand out. Rather than rely on commonly available reverb effects, Bob has relied on physical rooms and chambers for realistic and unique reverb. Once convolution reverb technology allowed him to “capture” the characteristics of his favorite rooms as digital impulse response files, he was free to use all his favorite spaces no matter their location. With Clearmountain’s Spaces, you now have access to the very same impulse response room profiles used on countless hit mixes. Equally important to achieving the signature Clearmountain sound is flexible input signal processing for shaping the sound before it hits the Spaces – three-band EQ, easy-to-use de-essing, and pre-delay. The final stage of Bob's spatial workflow is a technique we call Composite Spaces – mixing and layering Spaces of different timbral characteristics and decay times for a result that’s utterly personalized.
Classic Presets Make It Easy to Add Space to Your Mix
Have you ever struggled when adding reverb to your mix? The Clearmountain's Spaces presets built by Bob, deliver decades of mixing expertise to your fingertips letting you easily add polish, depth, and atmosphere to all your tracks.
Custom Impulse Responses of Clearmountain's Reverb Spaces
Earlier in his career, Bob leaned heavily on physical rooms and chambers for realistic and unique reverb – for example, the custom-designed echo chambers at his MixThis studios in Los Angeles. Once convolution reverb technology allowed him to "capture" the characteristics of his favorite rooms as digital impulse response files, he was free to use all his favorite spaces no matter their location. With Clearmountain's Domain, you now have access to these spaces, the very ones used on countless hit mixes.
- macOS 10.12.6 and higher
- 4 GB minimum RAM, 8GB of higher recommended
- Free iLok account
- iLok USB key optional
- AAX Native, AU, VST, or VST3 Compatible Host Application
- Windows 10 and higher
- 4 GB minimum RAM, 8 GB or higher recommended
- Free iLok account
- iLok USB key optional
- AAX Native, VST, or VST3 Compatible Host Application
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.