Anarchy Audioworx Vocalator Pro
19-in-1 Vocal Channel Strip Plugin
Vocalator Pro is a 19-in-1 full vocal production suite that helps you get that radio ready polished vocal sound in an instant.
Built to suit all music genres, it's super low un-noticeable latency and super low CPU usage, combined with its extensive amount of control and intuitive interface makes the up until now "industry standard" choices of plugins used by world class mix engineers now seem obsolete.
Not only has this never been done before in VST/AU software form having 19 high-end plugins all rolled into one slick interface for a fast and convenient intuitive workflow, Vocalator Pro's "one-click radio-ready" presets will save you and other mix engineers, producers, vocalists, live performers, podcasters & voice over artists around the world HOURS of painstaking tweaking usually needed in every session, giving you back more valuable time to keep the creative flow going and focus on the rest of the mix, while at the same time giving vocalists full confidence in their sound while recording helping to capture the very best performance both in the studio and live.
Vocalator Pro was designed to demystify and simplify the complicated process of creating a polished professional vocal sound making great sounding vocals accessible to everyone as simply and quickly as possible, without the need for long chains of CPU hungry, latency inducing plugins, or spending thousands of pounds on a studio full of expensive hardware.
We wanted to bring you an intuitive tool to get you that high level radio ready vocal sound in an instant, and to have all of its features accessible from one intuitive interface with tons of tweaking possibilities so that you can get the exact sound that you are after to suit any project. Choose from the organized library of presets to make professional vocals suited to any genre of music or voice style as well as cool experimental effects, and fun sci-fi & robot voices.
- Super Low Latency (Perfect for tracking vocals!)
- Super Low CPU Usage
- 2 Stages of Compression
- De-Esser/Harshness Reducer
- Convolution Reverb (With dedicated Parametric EQ)
- Tempo Synced Delay (With dedicated Parametric EQ)
- Slap Delay (With dedicated EQ and saturation settings)
- Independent LP & HP Filters
- Noise Gate
- Stereo Imaging
- Ring Modulator
- Auto Sidechain Ducking
- Low Pass Filter Modulation
- High Pass Filter Modulation
- Parametric Post EQ (With an infinite amount of bands)
- One Click Radio Ready Presets (Organized into genres and other categories)
- Intuitive layout and easy to use controls
- Resizable user interface
- Live visual waveform representations of both the input and output signals so you can see exactly how your sound is being affected in real time
- Multiple Spectrum Analyzers
- MacOS 10.9.5 Mavericks or above (Intel only)
- Windows 7 or above (64-bit only)
- Intel / AMD 2GHz CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- 100MB free storage space
- 1024×768 screen resolution or higher
- Compatible AU/VST host software
- Mac: AU and VST
- Windows: VST only