Graphic Equalizer Plugin
Unrivaled Sound and Workflow
An equalizer is probably the tool you use most while mixing and mastering, so you need the best of the best!
With FabFilter Pro-Q 3, you get the highest possible sound quality and a gorgeous, innovative interface with unrivaled ease of use.
Mixing and Mastering Features
Pro-Q 3 offers everything that a demanding engineer could wish for: top quality linear phase operation in addition to the zero latency and unique Natural Phase modes, smooth dynamic EQ, per-band mid/side processing, full surround support (up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2), an intelligent solo feature, optional Auto Gain and a built-in, fully customizable spectrum analyzer.
Effortlessly Sculpt Your Sound
FabFilter Pro-Q 3 is designed to help you achieve your sound in the quickest way possible.
Via the large interactive EQ display, you can create bands where you need them, enable dynamic EQ for any band, and select and edit multiple bands at once.
Unique features like Spectrum Grab, Full Screen mode, and EQ Match will speed up your workflow even more.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization and much more.
- Highest possible sound quality
- Up to 24 EQ bands
- NEW - Optional Dynamic EQ mode for all bands (Bell and Shelf shapes), using any slope setting and with perfect analog matching
- IMPROVED - Gorgeous Retina interface with large interactive EQ display, multi-band selection and editing for maximum ease of use and efficiency
- NEW - Ultra-steep 'Brickwall' slope setting for LP and HP filters
- NEW - Full surround support (up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2) with intelligent speaker selection
- NEW - External spectrum visualization from any other Pro-Q 3 instance, including collision detection
- NEW - Per-band mid/side or left/right processing, so you can EQ the mid, side, left or right signals separately
- Operates in zero latency mode, linear phase mode with adjustable latency or the unique Natural Phase mode
- NEW - Flat Tilt filter shape, a flat tilting correction curve over the whole audible frequency spectrum
- IMPROVED - Spectrum Grab: just grab and adjust a peak in the real-time spectrum analyzer right away!
- Different interface sizes and additional Full Screen mode
- IMPROVED - Filter shapes: Bell, Notch, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut, Band Pass, Tilt Shelf, Flat Tilt
- Universal filter slope support for all filter types, up to 96 dB/oct
- IMPROVED - EQ Match feature to automatically match the spectrum of another Pro-Q 3 instance or an external signal
- IMPROVED - Built-in spectrum analyzer with Pre-EQ, Post-EQ and external spectrum visualization, adjustable range, speed, resolution, tilt, freeze and collision detection
- Auto Gain and Gain Scale
- Optional piano roll display to quantize EQ frequencies to musical notes
- Different display ranges: 3 dB and 6 dB ranges for mastering, 12 dB and 30 dB for mixing
- Intelligent solo mode makes it easy to find problem frequencies and hear the effect of a band
- Phase Invert option to change polarity
- Large output level meter with peak level readout
- Extreme CPU optimization: Pro-Q 3 uses very little CPU and memory, so you can use hundreds of instances in a session
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- IMPROVED - Supports stereo, mono and surround channel layouts (up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2)
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- IMPROVED - MIDI Learn with option to control the currently active band
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- MacOS 10.12 Sierra and above
- Windows Vista and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.